Look and feel beautiful in this special silk scarf !
It doesn't just look like silk, or feel like silk, it IS silk ! ! !
An excellent gift idea for that hard-to-buy-for person. Lovely and practical!
The material is 100% genuine silk and woven in the Georgette method. It has a sheer feel and a thin, very dry hand. The edges have been hemmed by hand.
Approx. size: 175x50cm (68" x 20")
Ships from: U.S.A.
Care Instructions direct from the supplier:
Please wash this silk scarf by hand. Machine washing and dry cleaning are not recommended.
Here are steps for washing the silk scarf:
1. Fill a clean sink or large bowl with cold water. The temperature of water should be lower than 30℃ (85℉)
2. Add a very mild detergent such as Woolite or Dr. Bronner’s Baby Soap (this soap will help preserve the scarf’s natural oils) to the water and agitate the water to mix in the soap.
3. Gently handwash the silk item by pulsing the water with your hand several times to move the soapy water through the fabric. DO NOT dip the scarf in water more than 10 minutes.
4. Empty the sink or bowl.
5. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
6. If possible, add a few drops of hair conditioner to the rinse water to keep the silk soft and flexible. This step is optional.
7. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. DO NOT twist or wring, as this will damage the fabric. This is very important.
8. Hang the wet scarf and allow it to air dry completely. Do not hang silk garments in the sun to dry.
9. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric. The temperature of iron should be lower than 120℃ (250℉). DO NOT put the iron directly on the scarf. Steam iron is recommended.