Blue & Gold Macaw Printed Sarong
Set against a background of its gorgeous feathers!
Sarongs are the original multi-use garment!
You can wear them as a shawl, jacket, dress or skirt.
They're good for home decor also!
- Fringes: on both short sides
- Made of Natural Fibers! 100% first quality rayon
- Size: 68" x 48"
- Horizontal orientation
- Made in Indonesia
- Ships from: U.S.A.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat.
How to tie the sarong as a jacket
- Holding the sarong horizontally, take the 2 right-hand corners.
- Tie a double-knot close to the two corners.
- Take the 2 left-hand corners and tie a double-know close to the corners.
- Open up the sarong and slip one arm through the resultant hole.
- Pass the sarong behind your back and place your other arm through the other hole.