25% off until Mother's Day!
A striking parrot sarong!
And the background of gorgeous feathers is heavenly!
Sarongs are the original multi-use garment!
You can wear them in various ways or use them for home decor also!
Going to the beach? This lightweight, compact accessory is taken instead of a beach towel in many countries! Lay on it to grab some sun and when you're done simply shake it out - the sand will simply fall off. Then wrap it around your waist or shoulders and you won't have to pack it.
Fringes: on both short sides
Made of Natural Fibers! 100% first-quality lightweight rayon
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, dry flat.
How to tie the sarong as a jacket
- Holding the sarong horizontally, take the 2 right-hand corners.
- Tie a double-knot close to the two corners.
- Take the 2 left-hand corners and tie a double-know close to the corners.
- Open up the sarong and slip one arm through the resultant hole.
- Pass the sarong behind your back and place your other arm through the other hole.
You have a sleeved jacket that won't slip off your shoulders!